photo header_abhaya_zps721a0d73.png

 photo nav_home_zpsfd56deeb.png photo nav_about_zps4d2fbda0.png photo nav_contact_zpsd0708482.png photo nav_partner_zps9b152967.png

8.17.2012

Why OM-ing is Awesome >>

Just a quick pop-in to let you all know that my second article for DoYouYoga is now up! Why OM-ing is Awesome.
Although I will have you know that my original title was a lot more awesome: "How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love to Om." Which is a play on the title for Dr. Strangelove. Anyone with me? Anyone? Yeah, I know why the editors changed the title, too. :) Well I thought it was punny!

Anyway, if you've ever wondered what the deal is with people doing yoga chanting the word "om," here's a little more info about why we do it and why you should, too.

shanti >> sondra

Get updates via: RSS * BLOGLOVIN' * FACEBOOK * TWITTER


No comments:

Post a Comment