photo header_abhaya_zps721a0d73.png

 photo nav_home_zpsfd56deeb.png photo nav_about_zps4d2fbda0.png photo nav_contact_zpsd0708482.png photo nav_partner_zps9b152967.png

9.14.2012

I Miss You Most of All >> When Autumn Leaves Start to Fall


I'm currently listening to Amanda from Making Nice in the Midwest's Fall Flavors playlist, and it's making me wish for cozy sweaters, chunky scarves, and hot mugs of apple cider. Also, it's making me feel all nostalgic on the inside. For what, I'm not sure, but dangit, music, you got me again! 

In yoga related news, my newest article for DoYouYoga.com was posted today, and it is also all about FALL! Check it out for some tips on good poses for this season, a few seasonal Ayurveda tips, as well as encouragement for setting a Fall intention: "How to Use Yoga to Transition Into Fall"

Here's hoping that you all have a lovely weekend of crunchy leaves, a chill in the air, and lots of sweet moments to hang on to.

shanti >> sondra

{source of image on left}

Get updates via: RSS * BLOGLOVIN' * FACEBOOK * TWITTER


1 comment:

  1. Felicia Melendez9/17/12, 8:13 AM

    great poses in your article! ill definitely be doing them more in my yoga routine! i love fall so much, maybe its because its my birthday season, but definitely because of the crisp cool air, pretty treas changing color and yummy pumpkin pie time :)

    ReplyDelete