photo header_abhaya_zps721a0d73.png

 photo nav_home_zpsfd56deeb.png photo nav_about_zps4d2fbda0.png photo nav_contact_zpsd0708482.png photo nav_partner_zps9b152967.png

9.06.2012

What to Wear >> Major Fail

Guys, major fail. I totally forgot to take pictures for this week's edition of What to Wear. Will this picture of kittens in a cup make up for it?
I hope so. In the meantime, please visit the other ladies (including a couple of new additions!) taking part in this week's What to Wear series, featuring what to wear to the farmer's market. Hopefully they had their shiz together better than I did this week:


"Sequins": Moose in Chartreuse | Nicole: Gypsy in Jasper  |Adriana: Horses of Ares | Dorien: Bodacious Thought | Lisa: notladylike | Sarah: Exploring Woods


Dang it, I was really excited for this one, too! I didn't imagine this moving-unpacking-buying furniture-starting a new job-business to be quite so time consuming this last week (hindsight: 20/20).

See ya soon, loves.

shanti >> sondra

Get updates via: RSS * BLOGLOVIN' * FACEBOOK * TWITTER


6 comments:

  1. Don't even worry about it. My photos were so last minute that we had depend on flash to illuminate my outfit.... and then I was so overtired and loopy that I couldn't take a serious photo. Basically, this week's What to Wear is a mess!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dorien Dooms9/6/12, 11:39 AM

    Don't worry though, you should have fun moving things around haha :) Looking forward to the bike ride pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katherine @ Thinkin' outloud9/6/12, 2:02 PM

    LOL works for me! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. cats are always good. :) cats in a cup? amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. FormerlyLisaS9/6/12, 9:14 PM

    What would a LOL Cat in a cup say? Hmmm....


    See you next time?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys are all so sweet! Thanks for understanding. I'll definitely be back in action for the bike post though! :)

    ReplyDelete