photo header_abhaya_zps721a0d73.png

 photo nav_home_zpsfd56deeb.png photo nav_about_zps4d2fbda0.png photo nav_contact_zpsd0708482.png photo nav_partner_zps9b152967.png

11.02.2012

All the Way >> to the Horizon

We are going on a little trip next week up to Banff. I have been there before, and it is a non-stop beauty-fest. Veteran's Day weekend has turned into an annual road trip/outdoor adventure for us. Last year we went to Zion in Utah, and the year before we headed to the Grand Canyon. Banff is pretty much the opposite of those places landscape and climate wise, but I can't wait for some amazing mountain vistas, white snow, and plenty of hot springs.

I discovered the photography of Owen Perry on the ISO50 blog, and the way he captures the Canadian wilderness is breathtaking. I hope I come back with photos that are a tiny fraction as ethereal and wonderful as his. Check out his website for lots more amazing mountainy goodness.



shanti >> sondra

Get updates via: RSS * BLOGLOVIN' * FACEBOOK * TWITTER




1 comment:

  1. You're going to be in my neck of the woods!! I live four hours down the highway!

    I hope you have an amazing time. Enjoy the snow. There should be plenty of it.

    ReplyDelete